- Made in Canada
- Color: Black
- Warmth: 5°F / -15°F
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Regular Fit
- Mid-thigh length
- Interior elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
- Removable coyote fur ruff , with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions, on a removable hood with a Velcro® secured collar adds warmth and versatility
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap buttons
- Two exterior fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with embossed snaps
- Interior media pocket with headphone access opening
- Heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Centre Back Length: 36” / 91.44cm
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel. Every Canada Goose product is designed and hand-sewn with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Made in Canada since 1957, the precision of every cut, fold and stitch is one that’s guided by decades of experience.
Every Canada Goose jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the nest, our quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Every Canada Goose product purchased from an authorized retailer is fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it.