Portuguese Flannel Shirts
With a timeless yet contemporary design, Portuguese Flannel Button Down Shirts are manufactured by master craftsmen in...
With a timeless yet contemporary design, Portuguese Flannel Button Down Shirts are manufactured by master craftsmen in the old towns of northern Portugal. This season explores an array of carefully produced, exclusive fabrics and colorways produced the traditional way, selecting only the finest ones.
- Made in Portugal
- 100% Cotton
- Pleated Adjustable Button Cuffs
- Left Chest Patch Pocket
- Curved Hem
- Button Down Collar
- Single Centre Back Box Pleat
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 5'2", 180lbs and wearing a Large in Oliveira, Grayed Blue, Green, Grey, Manta Black, Light Grey, Pastel Blue, Aire and Capa colorways.
- Model is wearing a Medium in Bordeaux and Navy colorways.
Our shirts are manufactured by master craftsmen in the old towns of northern Portugal.
Portuguese Flannel uses exclusive fabrics that are produced the traditional way, selecting only the finest ones.
It doesn’t follow trends or vibes of the moment. Its inspiration comes from genuine people from both the coast and mountains, with brave and challenging ways of living – resulting in a timeless yet contemporary design.
Portugal and family history play a central role in the creation of Portuguese Flannel. Much more than the backdrop for creating an identity, Portuguese Flannel aims to elevate portuguese knowledge to a place from where it was forgotten – a place of value and authenticity.