Arcteryx Veilance Node Down Jacket, Black
Down insulated, GORE-TEX® 3-layer, hooded jacket with an articulated spiral sleeve and an abundance of storage options....
Down insulated, GORE-TEX® 3-layer, hooded jacket with an articulated spiral sleeve and an abundance of storage options. A new addition that offers a shorter length, waterproof down jacket.
- GORE-TEX® 3L
- 100% nylon face
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- 100gsm Coreloft™
Down insulated, GORE-TEX® 3-layer, hooded jacket with an articulated spiral sleeve and a abundance of storage options. A new addition that offers a shorter length, waterproof down jacket.
- Taped seam construction
- Down Contour Construction™
- Insulated Drophood™ with laminated brim and concealed hidden adjusting system
- One-piece spiral articulated sleeves with shaped cuffs
- 2 zippered side-entry hand pockets with 2 top-entry drop pockets
- 2 internal zippered pockets
- Hem drawcord routed to the inside of the hand pockets
- WaterTight™ external zippers maximize the jackets weather defenses
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
How to Find Your Measurements
Please review our Veilance Sizing Chart for more information on how to take your measurements before selecting the correct product size.
- Sleeve:With your arms in a slightly bent position, measure from the centre of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist
- Chest/Bust:Measure around your chest/bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit
- Waist:Measure around your waist at the narrowest part
- Hip:Measure around your hips at the widest part
|Size||XS | 36||S | 38||M | 40||L | 42||XL | 44||XXL | 46|
|Sleeve||32 1/2||82||33 1/4||84||34||86||34 3/4||88||35 1/2||90||35 1/2||90|
Arc’teryx strives for the perfect synergy of design, materials and construction in every product it creates. The relentless and obsessive pursuit of design perfection drives construction techniques to sculpt materials into functional, wearable shapes defined by a functional and aesthetic life expectancy. Superior lightweight structured textiles add warmth, durability, and weather protection to classic forms.
Out of the realization that this high functional intelligence had relevance beyond the extremes of the outdoor environment, Veilance® was borne to bring this spirit of innovation and accumulated wisdom to a new audience. Painstaking obsession, progressive fabrics, and multipurpose technologies are part of the same commitment in the pursuit of absolute performance.
Veilance® is primarily an instrument for negotiating the many complexities of contemporary living. Constantly reassessing the essential requirements that not only protect and shelter, but embolden an individual to thrive in inhospitable urban environments instigates new questions and innovative solutions. Relentless progression is twinned with familiarity, creating a new functional relationship with the wearer and an extension of the individual within it.