Arc'teryx Men's Cerium LT Hoody
Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody...
Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody works as midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato™ 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
Redesigned to include an internal zippered security pocket with a stuff sack, elasticized cuffs at wrist and an adjustable hem drawcord to seal out cold, and an improved fit with longer body length.
Lightweight, versatile down hoody provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
- Weight: 305 g / 10.8 oz
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
|Body Size||XX-Small | 36||X-Small | 36||Small | 38||Medium | 40||Large | 43||X-Large | 46||XX-Large | 50|
North Vancouver sits at the foot of the North Shore mountains, just minutes away from skiing, climbing, and harsh mountain environments. A unique setting for a city and the perfect crucible for innovative, purposeful outdoor designs.
DESIGN WITH INTENT
Founded by local climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx remains a gathering place of like-minded people. Our Design Centre is a hive, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work.