The Camosun is a modern, refined parka streamlined for urban environments. To accommodate diverse situations, the hood may be easily removed to create a crisp, clean look at the collar. The point of attachment is designed so that when the hood is removed, there’s almost no sign it was ever there. Freedom of movement comes from articulation in the sleeves and gussets under the arms. The hem falls to the upper thigh for effective protection without excessive bulk. The Camosun’s hand pockets have discreet hidden zippers, and an internal security pocket safely holds a smartphone, wallet or passport.
- Fit: Athletic Fit, Upper thigh length
- Wind and Waterproof
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Removeable insulated Coreloft™ hood
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- N150p-x GORE-TEX® fabric with 2L Paclite® technology
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
Men's Jacket/Shirt Sizing in Inches
Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
|Body Size||X-Small | 36||Small | 38||Medium | 40||Large | 43||X-Large | 46||XX-Large | 50|
How to Find Your Measurements
With your arms in a slightly bent postion, measure from the centre of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Measure around your chest/bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Located in the Canadian Coast Mountain wilderness, Arc’teryx is built on the principle of obsessive, precise design and production. Our unique in-house manufacturing and design centres allow us to constantly evolve and build products the right way. Timeless quality, intuitive design and simplicity result in unrivaled performance at the point of extreme need.