Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket, Anaconda
Insulated, mid-layer jacket with wind and moisture resistant outer face fabric; ideal as a layering piece for...
Insulated, mid-layer jacket with wind and moisture resistant outer face fabric; ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
Our Atom LT and SL products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
ATOM LT JACKET
This trim hybrid jacket is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Jacket features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso and arms. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Fact: Every person at Head Office owns at least one Atom LT; most of the women have two.
The reason: Coreloft™ insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.
The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outer layer.
Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft™ insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface™ technology to help regulate temperature during exertion.
Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Weight: 315 g / 11.1 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean
North Vancouver sits at the foot of the North Shore mountains, just minutes away from skiing, climbing, and harsh mountain environments. A unique setting for a city and the perfect crucible for innovative, purposeful outdoor designs.
DESIGN WITH INTENT
Founded by local climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx remains a gathering place of like-minded people. Our Design Centre is a hive, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work.