Thank you for visiting portlanddrygoods.com. This policy was last updated on 10.5.2015.
We do not sell or rent names, addresses or other personally identifiable information to outside parties. We use email addresses provided by you to us for direct marketing purposes via MailChimp. If you receive a marketing email from us and wish to unsubscribe permanently, please follow the link at the bottom of the email. We only send personal emails if there is an order question, credit memo, or you have requested to hear from us about future stock.
What information we collect:
Information you provide to us when you shop at portlanddrygoods.com includes: your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, and any messages or notes you may have included in your order. We also collect and store information on returns and exchanges.
We do not directly collect credit card numbers and do not store credit card numbers, instead they reside with our payment processors.
As you browse portlanddrygoods.com and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
- Portland Dry Goods use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Portland Dry Goods and Third-party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites across the Internet.
- Portland Dry Goods and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
- Portland Dry Goods and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
We use the information we collect to:
• Process your order • Contact you regarding order questions • Alert you to the status of your order • Inform you of specific inventory replenishments, if requested • Email our newsletter(s) to you, if requested, or if you have made a purchase before.
Information Collected for Website Improvement:
In order to continually improve our website, we do study how people navigate through it, and which areas are popular and more meaningful. We may collect aggregate information site-wide, including site usage statistics and transaction information. We log domain names and/or IP addresses. Please keep in mind that such information is analyzed only in aggregate and is not personally identifiable.
Portlanddrygoods.com does not knowingly collect or use information from persons under 13 years of age. All registrations, purchases, and requests for information by anyone under 13 must be submitted by the parent or guardian. Portlanddrygoods.com does not manufacture or sell children's clothing or products and this website is not intended for children.
On account and checkout pages we use SSL authentication (Secure Socket Layering). This is the industry standard for encryption to provide for secure transactions.
This website is hosted within the United States and directed at a US audience. If you are accessing this site from outside of the United States, please understand that by your continued use of the site you are consenting to transfer of information to the United States.